We have recently enabled option for non-POA demat clients to place MF redemption orders through EDIS process.
1. Online redemption option for non-POA clients through MF website- https://mf.indiainfoline.com
2. Process available for client login
3. Multiple schemes authorized through TPIN with 1 day validity
4. Currently enabled for CDSL clients
1. Clients can log in to the website and initiate redemption through portfolio section.
2. In case of CDSL clients for whom POA is not available, such intimation would be displayed with an option to authorize transactions through TPIN.
3. Clients can proceed with TPIN authorization option. Clients can also generate TPIN if required by clicking on the option provided.
4. On successful authorization, client can proceed with the redemption process.
5. Switch transactions can also be initiated in a similar manner.
6. As may be applicable, clients can also generate TPIN on CDSL portal.